Implementation” Please respond to the following:
- You are the manager of a payroll system. Your company is going to replace the legacy payroll system with a more robust, Web-based version. Suggest two approaches that would minimize downtime and interruption to the payroll process. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Propose a process for evaluating the success of the new system and a procedure for implementing software fixes and enhancements. Provide specific examples to support your response.
“Operation” Please respond to the following:
- Use the Internet to research changes in one industry (e.g., accounting, insurance, government, etc.) that could affect the way a company conducts its business. Be prepared to discuss.
- From the e-Activity, predict the effects that changes in one industry could have on modifying and updating a system of the business. Include any trickle-down effects that the changes would have on the business as well. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- From a managerial perspective, assess the greatest systems operational challenge. Then, recommend what management can do to overcome the challenge that you identified. Support your response with specific examples or evidence.